June 21-23, 2019
Friday: 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday: 11am – 9:00pm
Sunday: 11:00 am – 5:00pm
APPLICATION INFORMATION AND CALENDAR
To enter, simply complete the application at http://www.Zapplication.org, there will be a $25 non-refundable application fee.
Booth fee: 10 x 10 $300, 10 x 20 $600,
Total Applications accepted: 105
* March 01, 2019: Application deadline for jury
(Exhibitors will be accepted after jury date according to category openings, contact
Huff-Burch Promotions to see if your category is open before applying)
* March 09th Jury Notification: invited artists will be emailed
* April 20th: Confirmation and booth fee payment deadline if you are attending
* All payments can be made directly through the Zapp system by credit card or with a check made payable to Huff-Burch Promotions (preferred)
A Wait List will be formed for those categories that are full, you will be notified of a
cancellation and will have the option to accept our invitation at that time.
Refund policy: no refunds of booth fees will be given after May 1st, cancellation must
be made in writing or email.
Set-Up: Thursday night 9:00Pm -11:30pm, check in @ 8pm
Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm.
All oversize vehicles must set up Thursday night.
* Free Postcards available to mail to your customers, the number needed should be ordered with your application, available May 15th
* Full-color promotional handouts provided if ordered on application
* Free Email invitation sent to exhibitor to send to all email customers
* $2,000 cash awards, two $500 Best of Show, five $200 Honorable mention
* RV parking available (free) sorry, no hook ups
* Easy booth-side set-up and tear down.
* Booth sitters for exhibitors that are by themselves
* Electric provided (though not guaranteed for limited areas) at no charge for demonstration and limited lighting areas, battery operated lighting permitted, not generators.
* Free admission for show patrons
* Free parking
Displays must be professional and aesthetically pleasing. All tents MUST be white and all racks MUST be covered. Handwritten signs and sale signs are strictly prohibited. The goal is to make your tent look like a “Mini” art gallery.
Individuals selling work that is not their own, or otherwise misrepresenting their product of themselves are not welcome and are requested to refrain from applying.
A representative of Easton Art Affair will inspect all booths onsite to ensure adherence to rules and standards. Action will be taken on site to remove the unacceptable items or the booth completely, which ever is suitable.
A booth may be shared if both parties have submitted a joint application which includes photos of each artist’s work.
All communication will be done through email and zapplication, so it is very important that the exhibitor keeps Huff-Burch Promotions informed of any email address changes.
Electric is available to most locations, it must be ordered with your application, please limit use to 300 watts. You must provide breaker bar if multiple plugs are needed. Please limit the use of fans, when your lights are on. Electric is not guaranteed at all locations, battery lighting is permitted, no generators.
There is on-premise security daily. Columbus city Police on site Friday and Saturday night after show hours, and state of the art surveillance cameras 24 hours; however, artists leave artwork at their own risk.
Artists are responsible for proper insurance and protection of work and setup. Easton Town Center, Huff-Burch Promotions will not be responsible for damage to work or setup due to weather or unrelated incidents.