SET-UP TIMES: Thursday, June 21 ..9:00 pm – 12:00 am (Check-in, 8 pm – 9:30pm) *
Friday, June 22…….9:00 am – 3:00 pm (Check-in, 9 am – 12 pm)
- 9:00pm set up time will be met only if all cars are off the show area, some may be able to start set up earlier if streets are clear. Townsfairway will be barricaded for our set up at 9:00.
- Oversized vehicles(14’+) wishing to drive into show area must set-up Thursday at 9:00pm or be prepared to hand dolly during set-up hours on Friday.
- All exhibitors may set-up at this time; however, oversized vehicles will be given preference for booth side parking.
- Exact booth assignments will be given at the check-in location
- Check in will be in front of Barnes and Nobles located at 4005 Townsfairway Way, Col, O. 43219. This will be your Mapquest Address to use.
- Please park your vehicle on the street or in the Barnes and Nobles parking lot and walk into the show area to receive your booth location, welcome package and booth signage.
- Please let yourself in/out of the barricaded areas and ALWAYS REPLACE THE BARRICADES.
- DO NOT set-up your booth until your vehicle is moved out of show area.
- For safety reasons, once you are done setting-up, please close the sides of your booth to discourage shoppers while other exhibitors are still setting-up. Selling begins at 4pm.
- All vehicles must be off the show area by 3:00pm.
- Booth Guidelines:
- Professional booth signs will be provided. Please mount these on the right front post of your booth (facing the booth) using the zip ties provided. These signs will be collected at the close of the show for reuse.
- All Exhibitors must have white professional tents with sides and adequate weights. You may be asked to leave if your booth is not up to show standards in appearance or safety.
- NO staking or nailing into pavement to secure tent – weights ONLY.
- ALL TENTS MUST BE WEIGHTED with weights suspended from the tent and secured to the tents legs, no elastic straps of any kind can be used to secure weight down (rope only)
- Booths may have front exposure only or a corner with a 4 ft to 6 ft aisle, please plan your booth accordingly.
- All display items must be confined to within your space. Very limited product may be neatly stored behind booth.
- Pets, bikes, scooters and gas-powered generators are not permitted in show area.
Vehicle & RV Parking: RV parking will be northeast of the Hilton. Please line up facing north-south, at the southern most end of that gravel overflow parking lot.
For any questions regarding set up or on site during show please call Barb at 330-284-1082, or Mark 330-284-1083.
Be sure to note the direction of the traffic flow on your site map. Please follow these to make an easy set up and tear down.